09 February, 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants

This was the card I made my friend and fellow Stampin' Up! sideline Sally Williams for her birthday last Tuesday. The tag on the card was cut out with one click of my gorgeous new Scalloped Tag Topper punch. It's one of the new products available in the Occasions catalogue and is super easy to use! 


Stamp set: Perfect Pennants
Card: Whisper White
Designer Paper: Watercolour Wonder
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Natural Chevron Ribbon, White Doily
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool and Pierce Mat, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, 1" Circle punch, White Gel Pen 

Does this card look familiar? I've cased it from the new Occasions catalogue on page 15. That's the coolest thing about all the Stampin' Up! catalogues - they're jam packed with inspiration and so you're never stuck for ideas. 

I hope your weekend has been going well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie