13 February, 2014

Stampin' Up! Springtime Hello

Come and look at this lovely swap I received from Sally Rice. Sally has used a stamp set that I didn't really take much notice of initially, but now it has made it onto my ever growing Wish List. 

Stamp set: Springtime Hello
Card: Naturals White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Ink: Black Stazon, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Crushed Curry Stampin' Marker, Crumb Cake (sponged)
Accessories: Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper, Big Shot, Needlepoint Border EF, Honeycomb EF, Envelope Punch Board (used for corner rounding)

Make sure you pop back here on Sunday at midday because I'm involved with the ESAD Occasions Catalogue blog hop. It's been over a year (maybe even longer), since I've been involved in a hop. They are so much fun and it highlights how many amazingly talented demonstrators we have. I only hope that I make the grade, because as you know, my specialty of late is to case other peoples work. At a hop, you shouldn't really do that although I don't know that it's actually forbidden - it's just more exciting if you can create something original. So, peeps - watch this space and I'll see you back here on Sunday! 


In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie