24 February, 2014

Happy Watercolour card

This is my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year! There's no limit to the number of free gifts you can earn when you order during Sale-a-bration.  So go ahead, stock up on adhesive and cardstock! Pick out some new goodies from the Occasions Catalogue and enjoy your free gifts from Stampin' Up! You get one FREE gift for every $110 you spend.

Sometimes it's hard to see the potential of a stamp set when you see it in a catalogue, so I'll be sharing some of my favourite swaps and projects to make the Sale-a-bration products come to life! I hope you enjoy looking at them and if there is anything that I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me


Here are the make and takes we made at my Occasions catalogue launch a few weeks ago. For the first card we've used the Stamp set Happy Watercolour. It was a quick and easy one layer card and is cased from Leonie Schroder



Stamp set: Happy Watercolour (OC), Four You
Card: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Black Staz On

These tags were cased from Julie Davison - but I've used the new fringe scissors which shooshes them up a bit. 



Stamp set: Petal Parade (SAB set), Express Yourself (hostess set)
Card: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack
Tools1" Circle Punch, Fringe Scissors, Word Window punch, Small Flower punch from Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack

Have a great week and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie