22 March, 2014

9 Days Left!

When you're a stamper, this time of the year means Sale-a-Bration (SAB), and FREE Stampin' Up! merchandise.  But it doesn't last forever, so you'll want to make the most of it. The last day to earn FREE  SAB items is 31st March, which is in 9 days time!  

You can see some cards made with SAB merchandise in these blog posts:   



Sale-a-bration Inspiration

This was another swap that I received from Sally. We didn't participate in the big team swap but made 3 cards for each other using the goodies from SAB.  Isn't this cute?!


Stamp set: See Ya Later (SAB) Banner Blast (SAB)
Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: 2014-15 Brights DSP Paper Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Accessories: 1/4" stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Scallop Tag Top Punch, Banner Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Decorative Dots EF (SAB), Big Shot

As you read this, I'll be participating in the Tongariro Crossing with my darling. It's suppose to take around 8 hours to complete, so I'll be looking forward to a nice long soak at the hot pools afterwards.  Hopefully the weather will behave itself, although as I write this, it's not looking promising. Pop back here in a few days and I'll post some photos of our little adventure. 

Enjoy your weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie