29 March, 2014

Hexagon - Six Sided Sampler

This was a card that I cased a wee bit back and thought it would be fun to share now. Call it an old to me, new to you card! I love, love, love the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and couldn't wait to try it out. Initially some of the stamps didn't stamp so well, so I had to give them a little rub over with the sanding block. That conditions them and allows the ink to cover the stamp better. I must apologise because I can't remember who I cased this from, but if you know, please feel free to comment so I can share the credit :-)  


Stamp set: Six Sided Sampler, Four You
Card: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Accessories: Linen Thread, Very Vintage Designer Buttons
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb EF

Well, I have to run for now, but thanks for stopping by! I'm heading back down to National Park for the weekend, but this time I'm going to a friends 50th birthday celebration. I'm really looking forward to it because I'm also meeting up with my beau ♥. Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I'll see you back here soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie