31 March, 2014

Last chance for Sale-a-Bration!

Sale-a-bration is almost over! You have less than 24 hours to pick out your free Sale-a-bration gifts when you order $110 or more. The fun ends today, March 31st, so don't wait! Do you have all your MUST-HAVE'S from the catalogue? I'll be submitting the final order at 10pm this evening so email or call me to place your order. 

I've cased this card and once again failed to take note of who it was. If you know who, please leave a comment so that I can give the wonderfully talented person the credit. 


Stamp set: Perfect Pennants (Occasions Catalogue)
Card: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral
Ink: Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels, White Organza Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Banners Framelits die, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

How did your weekend shape up? I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend down in National Park at a friends 50th birthday. What a wonderful time we had, catching up with many people we hadn't seen for years. And, wasn't the weather fabulous?! We've been so lucky and our summer seems to be endless. I hope that I haven't just jinxed it :-) 

Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie