05 March, 2014

More Perfect Pennants

This gorgeous, vibrant card was received from Ria Kaire in the Occasions Catalogue swap. There has been so much time put into this card and it's one of my favourites. 




Stamp set: Perfect Pennants, Positively Chevron
Card: Coastal Cabana, Gumball Green Core'dinations, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink:Coastal Cabana, Gumball Green, So Saffron
Accessories: Baker's Twine
Tools: Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits, Chevron Border Punch, Star Punch (retired), Sanding Block

Happy hump day everyone! Only two days left till the weekend, which hopefully means a bit more free time to create :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deb, I had forgotten about this card until I was scrolling past . I taught it in a class too - it's not a quick and easy card but it has lots of layers (which I love!). I can't take credit for designing it though - it's cased from a picture of a tag in the Occasions catalogue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie