10 March, 2014

Petal Parade Birthday Wishes

It was my downline Vanita's birthday on Saturday and this was the card I made her. I hope you had a wonderful day Vanita, and were spoilt by family and friends. 

I've used the set Petal Parade which is one of the freebie Sale-a-Bration (SAB) sets that you can choose if you spend $110 or more. This is the last month for SAB, so don't delay, contact me today to place your order. Read all about the deets here. I've cased this card from Marion Stempelt who is a demonstrator from Germany. 


Stamp Set: Petal Parade, Four You
Card: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Happy Monday to you! I'm excited for a fun and SHORT week because I have tomorrow off work since I worked on Saturday! Yay! See you back here soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie