26 April, 2014

Hoppy Easter Every Bunny

I almost forgot to show you the Easter cards that I made my daughters. I usually give them identical cards, but for a change, I didn't this year. 

I demonstrated Nicole's card at a recent class. I really like that cute little bunny on the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set (page 32 in the Occasions catalogue). I cased this card from Jenny Peterson




Stamp set: Eggstra Spectacular
Card: Whisper White, Smokey Slate
Designer Paper: Watercolour Wonder
Ink: Black Stampin' Marker, Crushed Curry Stampin' Marker, Smoky Slate Stampin' Marker
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Basic Metal Buttons
Tools: 2 ½ Circle Punch

The card I gave Bridgette was in my stash - it's probably a bit young, but Bridgette thought it was cute all the same. The stamp set has retired and I can't for the life of me, remember the name of it. 




Enjoy your weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie