29 April, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

I'm excited to tell you that Stampin' Up! have partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins to bring you authentic Project Life products. They'll be in Stampin' Up! colours and designs and will include Card Collections, Accessory Packs, Albums, Photo Pocket Pages, Tools, Stamps and other accessories. It's super simple and a totally affordable way to get your photo's into Photo Pocket Pages and designed cards. It's a back to basics approach to documenting your life. Stampin' Up! will be offering a complete Project life product line in the new annual catalogue, available July 1st. I'll definitely be purchasing some of the Project Life products and I hope you will too!

Watch the Video below~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie