11 April, 2014

Stampin' Up! Label Love

I made this card a while ago for no particular reason, other than I really liked the look of it. I've been meaning to post it for ages. I've cased it from Mindy Backes. Check out her blog HERE. I much prefer her card with the distressed edges and sanded Alphabet Press embossing folder. 



Stamp set: Label Love, Dictionary
Card: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Soho Subway
Ink: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories: Natural Trim
Tools: Big Shot, Alphabet Press EF, Artisan Label Punch

Have you been devouring the television and keeping an eye on the Royal Tour? Some of the more senior girls in my office have had the privilege of flying the Duke and Duchess (and baby George) from Sydney on Monday and will be flying them around the country for the duration of the tour. My little claim to fame is that I made the menus for the flights, using Stampin' Up! products of course. I hope they appreciate the excellent quality ;-)  Anyway, it's all very exciting and apparently they are even more lovely and down to earth, in real life. 

Pop back again soon, to see the birthday card that I've made my baby girl Bridgette, who is turning 18 years young on Sunday. Don't ask me where that time has gone?!

Have a wonderful weekend peeps!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie