09 May, 2014

So Very Grateful Gift Card Holder

Here's a cute gift card holder using So Very Grateful stamp set which is on page 32 of the Occasions Catalogue. If you love colouring in, then this stamp set is definitely for you! Don't delay, order it from me today! I've used a length of seam binding ribbon to keep it together, but you could add a belly band. Another queasy (quick and easy) project from me :-)


Stamp set: So Very Grateful
Card: Whisper White, 
Ink: Black Staz On, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (retired), Blender Pen

Another week is over with and the weekend is almost upon us. Have you got anything exciting planned? I've got a class on tomorrow and we're making the cutest Vintage Hot Chocolate Box which was demonstrated by Barbz at the latest extravaganza. Barbz has so kindly shared the instructions and I'm excited to be able to share it with you. This really is, the most adorable project. 

On Sunday I'm away with work. I've got a few posts scheduled in my absence, so be sure to pop back regularly to see what I've got to show you. Until then, happy stampin' my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie