23 June, 2014

Stampin' Up! Flip Flop Card

I'm super happy that the thinlits dies aren't retiring, especially since I've only just got mine out of their packets. I've been the proud owner since they were first released, but sometimes there isn't enough hours in the day to try everything out.

We made this adorable card at my class yesterday. I cased it from Robyn Feicht and it uses the retired stamp set The Best of Snow. Isn't the hedgehog and snowman too cute?! This flip flop card is extended and if you want to know how to do that, click HERE



Did you notice the envelope in the background? We made a liner to coordinate with the card which just finishes it off. 

We don't have snow here in New Zealand at Christmas time but for some bizarre reason, I always associate snow with Christmas. 



Stamps: The Best of Snow (retired)
Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Soft Sky
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlit Dies 
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a wonderful week everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie