17 June, 2014

Stampin' Up! Retiring Lists Update


There are only two weeks left to get retiring products before they’re gone for good! 

Click HERE for the updated list of retiring stamps

Click HERE for the retiring accessories list

Items with a X beside them are no longer available. 

I am stunned that one of my all time favourite stamps En Francais is retiring. It's such a great background stamp and is my 'go to' stamp. Unfortunately, the wood version of this stamp has already sold out. The clear one is still available, but I wouldn't imagine that will be available for too much longer either. 

Here's some projects that have used En Francais:









If you want to order your set - email me today, so you don't miss out. 

Thanks for checking in with me today and I'll see you back here soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie