04 September, 2014

Blended Bloom

I have been meaning to post this gorgeous card for ages but as you know, my blogging and card making have taken a back seat of late. I made this card at our big team training day back in June. It was a fantastic day and great to meet up with other demonstrators and to learn new tips, tricks and techniques. 

The card here was coloured using the new Blendabilities Markers, these are alcohol based markers that blend together really easily. This was my first attempt at using them and I'm really pleased with my efforts. 



Stamp Set: Dictionary, Petite Pairs, Blended Bloom
Ink: Black Tuxedo Memento stamp pad, Black Staz on
Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Designer Paper: Brights Colour Collections Stack
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools: Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie