01 October, 2014

Flower Patch Card

This was the second card we made at class last night and a few weekends ago. I've cased it from our Impressions Magazine which is a bi-monthly mag sent out to us demonstrators. It's another wonderful tool to help us in our business. The technique used to create this card is masking. The photo looks a bit patchy but trust me, it's a whole lot better in real life. 


Stamp setFlower Patch, Something to Say
Card: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights Paper Pack
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Basic Jewels, White Bakers Twine

Happy hump day everyone! And, for those of you on a break with the school holidays - I hope you're having fun :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie