17 December, 2014

Happy 21st Birthday Nicole

Nicole (my eldest darling daughter) turns 21 years young today! Woohoo! We had a lovely celebration on Saturday night with friends and family and partied until the wee small hours - some more than others ;-) I think I'm still recovering from the late night because have felt quite jaded the last few days.  There hasn't been any time to relax though because Nicole graduates with a Communications degree today as well. 

I've made a graduation card, but that will have to wait for another day - for now, here's her 21st birthday card. It's a total case from Crafting Clare and I couldn't wait to make it. I loved it as soon as I saw it, which was over two years ago. You can imagine my excitement when I found it again. It's simple but very elegant, don't you agree? 


A lot of the products that are used on the card have retired, including the cute little key which was from a pack of charms available back in 2012. 


I love the idea of the key unlocking the door into the adult world even though it's quite outdated here in New Zealand and a lot of other Western countries. 




Stamp: Memorable Moments
Ink: Black Staz On
Card: Whisper White, Real Red
Tools: Big Shot, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits Die (retired), Elegant Bouquet EF (retired)
Accessories: Bakers Twine, Basic Pearls

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Nicole - and that your day is filled with friends, family, love and laughter. You deserve it! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie