07 April, 2015

Guy Greetings

It seems that I never seem to have a masculine card when I need it. I usually like to design the card with the male in mind but on this occasion, I haven't done that. This is one of the cards we made at my Masculine card class over the weekend. It's clean and simple, but I think it's a winner. I didn't really take to the stamp set Guy Greetings when I first laid eyes on it. But, after a period of time (a few days at most) - I really began to see it's potential. Especially since it has quite a few greetings as well. I found this card on Pinterest and cased it from Sandy Mathis. Nothing too hard about it at all. 



Stamp set: Guy Greetings (OC)
Card: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch

I'm repeating this class on Wednesday evening and there are still spaces available if you want to come along. Email me to register. 

Enjoy the rest of your short week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie