05 April, 2015

Happy Easter

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter with fun, friends, family and lots of chocolate! 

These cute little boxes were made from the Curvy Keepsakes box die which has been carried over into the Occasions catalogue. I've cased the idea from Zoe Tant who is a demonstrator from the UK. There are loads of ideas using this little box on the Internet. You can make something for every occasion. 



Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Curvy Keepsake Box die, Googly Eyes (retired), Big Shot, Blossom Punch (for feet).

I had to share some ca-ute photos of my gorgeous 7 month old granddaughter Kyla and her first Easter. She came for a sleepover last night and what a fun time we had :-) 


Don't you love the bottom left photo?! She likes to show off her two new teeth. 

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie