11 March, 2016

Stampin' Up! Flowering Fields

These were the little thank you cards that I sent out to my customers, who placed an order at my last class. I had a lot of enjoyment colouring these little beauties. Who needs an adult colouring-in book when we have fabulous images like these to colour? 

The designer series paper and stamp set co-ordinate and you can earn them for FREE with Sale-A-Bration (SAB). Get a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice with every $110 purchase (no limit). Now is a great time to stock up on adhesives, white card, envelopes, and other necessities! What are you waiting for??


Stamp Set: Flowering Fields (FREE with Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Black Stazon, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive
Card: Notecards 
Designer Paper: Wildflower Fields Designer Paper (FREE with Sale-a-Bration)
Accessories: Envelope Framelits, Big Shot, Whisper White Bakers Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie