24 April, 2016

Bloomin' Heart


This card features the gorgeous Bloomin' Heart  framelits die that I'm head over heels for. It's perfect for wedding cards, anniversary cards, feminine birthdays and valentines day. It's coordinates with the equally lovely Bloomin' Love stamp set which you'll find on pages 16-17 of the Occasions Catalogue. Buy them as a bundle and save 15%! 

Ink: Soft Sky 
CardstockWhisper White, Soft Sky 
Accessories: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die (OC), Basic Pearls
Tools Big Shot

I've spent a busy afternoon photographing and updating all my retired stamp sets I'm selling. Pop along to the link HERE or at the top of my page, to see what I've got for sale.

Hope you're having a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie