18 May, 2016

A Whole Lot of Lovely

These were the cards that I made for my customers who have placed an order with me this month. I've used the hostess stamp set A Whole Lot of Lovely along with some of the in-colours which are retiring at the month and I've just realised that the sunburst framelits retired last year - whoops. Fortunately, the large polka dot embossing folder is carrying through, which I'm happy about. 






Stamp: A Whole Lot of Lovely
Card: Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
InkTangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Sunburst Framelits (retired), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch set (retired).

Enjoy the rest of your week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie