27 May, 2016

Sneak Peak... Confetti Celebration

Here's one of the make 'n takes we made at the last Onstage Event. It was such fun playing with the new goodies from the 2016-17 annual catalogue, long before they were available, even to pre-order.

If you are a demonstrator, then do yourself a favour and make sure you get yourself along to the next Stampin' Up! Onstage event! They are so worth it and is one of the awesome perks of being a demonstrator. I attended the one in April which was a bit touch and go whether I would get there, due to my work commitments. I'm so glad I made it :-)

And, if you're not a demonstrator but you'd like to join in the fun and attend all the special events that are on offer with Stampin' Up! - then contact me today and let me tell you how.


Stamps: Confetti Celebration - new 2016-17 Annual Catalogue (AC)
Ink: Dapper Denim - new 2016-17 AC, Daffodil Delight
Card: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Sprinkles Punch - new 2016-17 AC, Brights Sequins Assortment, Foam Adhesive Strips - new 2016-17 AC

Have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie