21 June, 2016

Stampin' Up! Swirly Bird

My little team participated in some swapping recently and here's the swap that I made:


I've used my new favourite stamp set called Swirly Bird and coordinating Swirly Scribbles thinlits (bundle and save 10% on page 152 of the new catalogue) and also four of the new in-colours. The in-colours are proving very popular and if I can say so myself, I much prefer this years colours, than the ones which have recently retired. I can see that I'm going to be using them a lot. 

Stamps: Swirly Bird, Perfectly Wrapped
Card: Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape
Tools: Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits

Have a wonderful week and I hope to see you back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie