06 August, 2016

More Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

The limited edition Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches thinlits dies are getting a lot of well deserved attention. Today I'm showing another gorgeous card using the said set, that I received from Delwyn Karanikolaou at our team training last weekend.


Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Shimmery White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Momento Black
Accessories: Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Metallic Sequins
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Branches dies, Sponges, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch

If you'd like to order this set or anything else to make your own stunning projects, click HERE to shop at my online store. 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie