26 August, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

I'm just loving this new set with coordinating framelits dies - Thoughtful Branches and Beautiful Branches. Here's the second card we made at my class last week. I've cased it from the very talented Chantal de Kaste who is a demonstrator from The Netherlands. Pop over to have a look at her blog - she's got some wonderful projects. 


Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches, Swirly Bird (for the black splodges)
Card: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, 
Ink: Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools: Big Shot, 2.5" circle punch, Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies

This set is only available until 31 August or while supplies last. Save 10% if you purchase the bundle. 

Have a happy week and I'll see you again soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie