02 August, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle for a limited time!

For a limited time, Stampin' Up! have released the exclusive Thoughtful Branches bundle from today until 31 August (or while supplies last). This gorgeous bundle retails for $NZ110.00 or, you can buy the photopolymer stamp set separately for $NZ57.00 (+ shipping) or the thinlits dies for $NZ65.25. 
Click here to place your order now. 


There are lots of gorgeous projects using this set and I just had to share the swap I received from Rachael Knight at our team training on Saturday. Isn't it stunning?! Thanks Rachael, I didn't think that I "needed" this bundle until I received your lovely card.


Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Vellum cardstock
Ink: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Soft Sky, Versamark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon, Window Sheet (for reflection technique)
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Thinlits, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Stapler

Pop back here soon to see another lovely project from Delwyn Karanikolaou using this set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie