23 November, 2016

Online Extravaganza

demo-main_onlineex_nov2116_sp_uk

Online Extravaganza only happens once a year, so be sure to make the most of it. For one week only 21-28 November, save up to 40% on selected products. To sweeten the deals, there is also a 24 hour sale on the first (sorry already past that), and the last day of the promo, featuring  special products available for that day only.  You can even get a sneak peek AND save on products that will be in the future holiday catalogue retiring list. You won't want to miss out on this great opportunity to stock up and save!


Don't hesitate to contact me or shop 24/7 at my Online Store

Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie