17 September, 2017

Carols of Christmas

This was the swap I made for our last Team Training Day using the gorgeous stamp set and coordinating thinlits dies Carols of Christmas.

I received lots of lovely swaps at our Team Training day which is another one of the perks of being a demonstrator. If you think you'd like to join my team or have any questions about what it takes to become a demonstrator click HERE to find out more information.

This is also one of the cards we'll be making at my class on Tuesday night. There is still space available if you'd like to come along. Call or text me on 021 260 6680 or email me to book your place.


Stamp set: Carols of Christmas
Ink: Versamark, Island Indigo
Card: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Accessories: Embossing Paste, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, White Embossing Powder  '
Tools: Big Shot, Seaside EF, Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie